Tuesday, September 1, 2015

URBAN Take Out Kit

I'm always excited to announce a new Take Out kit for your scrapbooking pleasure. A Take Out kit is a pre-cut scrapbook kit that you can assemble with just a scissors and adhesive. You can apply your own creativity and use additional tools or supplies but these can be put together with minimal effort.

This month I'm featuring the Urban Paper Pack, Silver Foil Tape and Enamel & Glitter Duos Blue. My goal when creating is to make something I like. If you like it too then this Take Out kit can be yours. There are two ways to purchase ... Light or Loaded. Basically that means either just the paper cut up for you and you embellish it as you wish OR the paper and full packages of the embellishments.

This month there are three layouts. There's a wide range of things you can scrapbook using the Urban papers. As you can see here, I threw in a girly element in case you think this paper is just for boys!!



The Light version of this kit is $17. The Loaded version is $28. You have until September 13th to preorder this kit. That gives me enough time to purchase the products, cut the kits and have them ready for delivery by the end of the month. 

A completed order includes letting me know you want one AND paying for it by the end of the pre-order period. There's a PayPal button below to pay by credit card OR you can mail me a check. Please contact me at shellynemitz@gmail.com with an order or any questions. 

I can't wait to make these for you to put your own photos on.


OPTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment