Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August Take Out Kit

It's time to pre-order the August Scrapbook Take Out Kit, made with the bright and colorful Confetti Wishes Paper. All of the designs are courtesy of Make It From Your Heart Volume One.

Before we go further here's the most important part ... you must contact me by August 18th to have this kit made for you by Friday, August 29th (which is Pretty Pieces Café date).

I will cut all of the pieces you need to make these three layouts. All you have to do is apply adhesive and attach the Confetti Wishes Complements. There are two ways to purchase the kit. The Appetizer option includes just the paper pack and the coordinating stickers for $23. If you want the Complete Meal it will add the Purple Glitter Gems and Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon the price is $32. No matter which you choose all of the leftover scraps are yours to keep.




I thought it would be fun this time around for you to see what the layouts look like with pictures on them. So I'm showing you the "after" version. Here I've added photos AND the embellishments that come with the full kit.




Have you decided which Take Out kit to get yet? Once you know you can contact me by email at  shellynemitz@gmail.com. We can I'll get you signed up and we can work out the payment.

1 comment: