Monday, September 29, 2014

Mark Your Calendar

Can you believe I'm posting the dates for the Pretty Pieces Café already? For those who know me you realize that this is a BIG step for me. The times are still in negotiation BUT the dates will be at the end of the day on Thursday, October 23rd AND daytime hours on Friday, October 24th.

Here are some photos of people hard at work!! Just so you know, there's a lot of laughing and talking during these al a carte days BUT it's hard to capture. Even if some of these pictures make you think we're all so serious ... don't be fooled!! There are times when I'm laughing so hard I can't catch my breath. During those times I can't take a picture either - LOL!

Jewelry Bar ... everyone who tries it loves it.

Sisters ... when you come to the PPC please bring your friends and family.
I had to step in and stop a off a little sisterly spiff, LOL! JK!

One of my favorite things is when people help each other.
I can't be everywhere at once so it's great to know that someone you're sitting by knows what you need.

Some people never sit down. ;) Actually, that's how I create too.
Sometimes when you're here you might make a mistake.
It's ALL good. That happens when you're a human being.
When all is said and done, everyone leaves with a smile.

I sure hope I see you in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment