Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Take Out Kit

Do you ever get take out food to save yourself some time in the kitchen? Take Out Scrapbook Kits are pretty much based on the same idea. It's a way to jump start your way into a Close To My Heart paper pack with two layouts already designed and cut up for you to put together.  All you need is adhesive and scissors.

Pre-ordering for this kit starts NOW and lasts through September 10th. See my contact info below to make sure you get yours. There are two versions ... Appetizer ($20) and Meal ($31).



These two layouts are made with the Chalk It Up Paper Pack and coordinating Complements. When you purchase this kit for $20 you get these two layouts cut up and ready to assemble along with all of the papers left in your paper pack.

I always add a couple of embellishments, which I've recently come to think of as "side dishes". You don't have to add these but they make the whole thing more tasty. For this kit I'm adding the White Enamel Stars and the Small Black Sparkle Flourishes. If you want to finish off your layouts just like mine then you can purchase the upgraded kit for $31. Here's what my pages look like finished.



The pre-order period starts right now and lasts until September 10th. You can contact me by email (shellynemitz@gmail.com) or through Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/shellynemitzPRETTYPIECES)  I have a special offer this month for those who purchase this kit with embellishments. I can't advertise it here so you'll have to ask me when you place your pre-order. Can't wait to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Shelly! These layouts are so fresh and nice~! Love how you used Chalk it Up. Such nice work!

    ReplyDelete